I come from a family of crazy animal lovers! I cannot even total up the number of dogs and breeds between us we all own! One of my earliest memories as a toddler, was learning to walk with the aid of Seamus, my parents beloved Wolfhound, I remember him to be the size of a horse, and one of my most treasured images, is of a photograph of me holding onto his coat.
I cannot over emphasise how much pets make a difference in a family, after a long day at work coming home to a welcome from a pet can just lift your spirit, and to me, a sign of unconditional love.
Although they say you should never work with Children or Animals, two of my favourite subjects to photograph, there is nothing that is more heartwarming than to capture the character of a pet, especially when they are interacting with members of the family.
It’s possible to have pet portraits shot in my Studio on a backdrop, to create a classic portrait image or perhaps you were looking for some outdoor actions shots, whatever the location, the aim is to capture your pet’s personality, so that you have treasured images to add your family collection.
What’s included in this session?
- My skill and photographic experience.
- Post production editing.
- A private password protected viewing gallery, so that you are able to make selections from the comfort of your own home at a time which suits you.
- An in person viewing session, should you not wish to make selections via the viewing gallery or need some help in selecting images/products.
- 5 Professional prints – 3 at 7 x 5 size and 2 at 10 x 8 size.
- In addition an option to purchase high resolution digital images for an additional £75.