If you were given just a most to save your most treasured possessions, your family photo album would probably be on the list. There is nothing like being able to sit and review images of past, when we were babies or of our children when they were little, or even when its of a much missed member of the family, we are transported back to a moment in time when we have many happy memories. Too often we have a series of individual images but few of family groups together, as Mum or Dad are usually behind the camera or smart phone.
With my family portraiture, I like to try and capture a series of images, some traditional and some fun and playful. Whether this is indoor at a studio session, at your home or outdoors, it really is a wonderful opportunity to gather members of the family together to create some wonderful memories. My family shoots can include your pets too and are priced on up to a family of 5 individuals. It is possible to add additional members for an additional £10 per person and are normally around 2 hours in length to allow enough time to capture all of you and to allow outfit changes too!
What’s included in this session?
- My skill and photographic experience.
- Post production editing.
- A private password protected viewing gallery, so that you are able to make selections from the comfort of your own home at a time which suits you.
- An in person viewing session, should you not wish to make selections via the viewing gallery or need some help in selecting images/products.
- 5 Professional prints – 3 at 7 x 5 size and 2 at 10 x 8 size.
- In addition an option to purchase high resolution digital images for an additional £75.