You may have missed the newborn portraiture stage and would like something you could give Nanny and Grandad as a gift, images for an album or for a wall hanging for your home. Whatever your reason, I work with Parents to capture images of their babies, so that as well as having the obligatory everyday images, you have some professional shots for your baby’s record.
What happens at a Baby photo shoot?
I love photographing babies at any age, regardless of where they are development wise, it is still possible to capture some stunning images. From experience the best time to capture these moments are normally in the morning when your little one is well fed and rested. Typically baby shoots takes 1-2 hours, depending upon the individual baby.
I try to capture a series of images, from the baby in their birthday suit to fully clothes, so please do feel free to bring along a variety of your favourite outfits. I have a range of studio props, which are also available for use, and you are of course, welcome to bring any items which have special meaning to you, which you would like incorporated in the shots.
What’s included in this session?
- My skill and photographic experience.
- Post production editing.
- A private password protected viewing gallery, so that you are able to make selections from the comfort of your own home at a time which suits you.
- An in person viewing session, should you not wish to make selections via the viewing gallery or need some help in selecting images/products.
- 5 Professional prints – 3 at 7 x 5 size and 2 at 10 x 8 size.
- In addition an option to purchase high resolution digital images for an additional £75.